I left early

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
Ok let me explain. I have never left a football game early in my life. I work Saturday's or I would own a season ticket.

My boss said to me today " if you can be back by 5, I have 2 1901 seats you can have the use of "

He told me at 230 and covered me to go.

I was faced with the option of not going at all or going and leaving on 80 minutes and ensuring I could make a super fast getaway.

Obviously pi**sed off I missed the goal but would I do it again. Yes.

It's always thought it was a shame people leave early but I put it to you that if you had to always work when the Albion were playing would you not go at all or go and leave 10 minutes early ?

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
Ok let me explain. I have never left a football game early in my life. I work Saturday's or I would own a season ticket.

My boss said to me today " if you can be back by 5, I have 2 1901 seats you can have the use of "

He told me at 230 and covered me to go.

I was faced with the option of not going at all or going and leaving on 80 minutes and ensuring I could make a super fast getaway.

Obviously pi**sed off I missed the goal but would I do it again. Yes.

It's always thought it was a shame people leave early but I put it to you that if you had to always work when the Albion were playing would you not go at all or go and leave 10 minutes early ?

To be honest...... I would leave early.

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
Apologies my iPhone seems to have posted this twice

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports