Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I know it's been said before...

Hart's mistress

Mar 7, 2004
Brighton
But please, I just watched the Hartlepool fans make fools of themselves - when I get home tomorrow, win or lose I do NOT want to see a load of Brighton fans crying on my recording of the match.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I am going to cry tomorrow night now... :dunce:

Seriously though, i couldn't agree with you more, some soppy Hartlepool girl looked like she was going to require hospital treatment coz she was crying so much... Sickening Scenes!

Hart's mistress

Mar 7, 2004
Brighton
Trigger said:

some soppy Hartlepool girl looked like she was going to require hospital treatment coz she was crying so much... Sickening Scenes!

:lolol:
Maybe she saw you {removing your trousers}

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Hart's mistress said:
:lolol:
Maybe she saw you {removing your trousers}
Less of that! :ohmy:

Speaking of videos, you dont want yours back tomorrow do u? Coz i really cant be arsed to carry it round with me when i go out... Unless u really want it back then i will bring it.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Some of the Sunderland fans were sobbing when they were beaten. I might cry though, in the privacy of my own home, since I quite often get upset at "Son of Lassie" films.:cry: :cry: :cry:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i will

and i'll write 'brighton til i die' on my chest

:jester:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Presumably in permanent marker ink, braders, just in case it rains, or you cry so much you soak your shirt!!:lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Spicy said:
Presumably in permanent marker ink, braders, just in case it rains, or you cry so much you soak your shirt!!:lolol:
didn't think of that ,fair point

don't think it'll rain though but might be really hot
now i just have to find someone who can
a/ help
b/spell

(btw thanks for the fan club mention :clap: )

Hart's mistress

Mar 7, 2004
Brighton
Trigger said:
Less of that! :ohmy:

Speaking of videos, you dont want yours back tomorrow do u? Coz i really cant be arsed to carry it round with me when i go out... Unless u really want it back then i will bring it.

No that's fine, as by the time I see you I will have set my video anyway

Hart's mistress

Mar 7, 2004
Brighton
Well turkey, if so stay out of sight of the camaras then please!

Sam - no, you didn't miss much, just me looking silly again and Trigger not letting me forget, how kind he is

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
braders7 said:
didn't think of that ,fair point

don't think it'll rain though but might be really hot
now i just have to find someone who can
a/ help
b/spell

(btw thanks for the fan club mention :clap: )

I would happily write words on your bare chest for a small fee, braders, but I can't make tomorrow!! Any offers from other DAFT bints? I am going to a leaving do tomorrow so I shalln't be at the game or able to watch it. Hopefully I can video it so I shall keep an eye for you all.:lolol:

No probs about the fan club, just repaying the compliment - when I was new on here, you added me to your fan club list.:clap:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
We've got nothing to lose.

Even if we lose the game overall (which we won't - have some faith you lot) then we are still in division 2. It's not like Hereford or losing Falmer (then I will be crying all over anyone near me for days)

It's not even the final for goodness sake.

Let's go and enjoy ourselves. These last two games are a bonus to the season. :bounce:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Yorkie said:

Even if we lose the game overall (which we won't - have some faith you lot) then we are still in division 2. It's not like Hereford or losing Falmer (then I will be crying all over anyone near me for days)
'SPEAKING WORDS OF WISDOM Y-OR-KIE':lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here