I just know someone on here can help out with this.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A work colleague is fascinated by a practice described in Roger's Profanisaurus as the belgian biscuit, The problem is he doesn't know what this is, and neither do I.

Bearing in mind SFW considerations can anyone enlighten me so I can explain to the colleague?

Is it real? If so wtf is it?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
British. To quote the Profanisaurus, 'a vile and non-specific sex act performed by the staff of a rub-a-tug shop'. Whatever it is it's rarely heard outside of Viz and, depending on exactly what you take it to mean, rarely seen either, thank Christ.

Urban Dictionary: belgian biscuit

DanielT

if its the same as the 'soggy biscuit' game, it would involve a group of men attempting to "moisten" a biscuit with some sort of self-produced white sauce. The last to add to it loses and has to eat the biscuit.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i like it, nice word.

looking at some of the related words on the above link, am i the only person who reckons most things on the Urban dictionary are invented purly for that and similar t'interweb sites? i dont beleive there were previously names for many acts or od behaviours, and i really cannot conceive that people would gain pleasure from some acts described, especially around poo.

no doubt some having read them think they are missing out and enact them, making videos for t'interweb, thus making the act real after all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports