Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I have seen the new Home kit...

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
View attachment 55742

From that, I cannot know the entire arm is blue, just a part of it. I have seen it, and the arm is blue from the shoulder to before the white hoops. you don't have to believe me, I am just saying what i saw

I really wouldn't waste your typing skills on some of this lot! Its the anger the non believers vent that really amuses me.

Thanks for the info.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Or didn't already know. Everything he described the club have already shown us. Infact the club have shown us more on an email sent earlier this week

The teaser picture does not reveal the whole arm is blue, and I am just saying what i saw. If you don't believe me that's fine, i am just describing it best i can

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
shorts and socks colour ?

away kit ?

Have not seen away kit, but I think shorts were blue from my ever fading memory. Sounds fake, I know...

Last edited:

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
I really wouldn't waste your typing skills on some of this lot! Its the anger the non believers vent that really amuses me.

Thanks for the info.

Anger? Not really, just fed up with the numerous threads of people claiming to have seen the kit etc etc. if he has seen it then fair enough. More details would have been more convincing

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Anger? Not really, just fed up with the numerous threads of people claiming to have seen the kit etc etc. if he has seen it then fair enough. More details would have been more convincing

Did my best. There is nothing so distant that it would prove that i definitely it but i am trying to tell people what i saw

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here