Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I hate to ask but ............

sussexadz121

Mar 21, 2011
Burgess Hill
What does JCL stand for ??? Its been bothering me !!

sussexadz121

Mar 21, 2011
Burgess Hill
ahhh very good. Ta

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Job Control Language (JCL) is a scripting language used on IBM mainframe operating systems to instruct the system on how to run a batch job or start a subsystem. The term "Job Control Language" can also be used generically to refer to all languages which perform these functions, such as Burroughs' WFL and ICL's OCL. This article is specifically about IBM's JCL.

There are actually two IBM JCLs: one for the operating system lineage that begins with DOS/360 and whose latest member is z/VSE; and the other for the lineage from OS/360 to z/OS. They share some basic syntax rules and a few basic concepts, but are otherwise very different.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
johnny come lately

its a smug fuckers term for people who have now decided to board the gus bus and fill up the amex for next season, not taking into account you may well have supported Brighton for 60 years ,but not pledged you're alleigance to a fans forum until now , hope that helps a bit

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Johnny Canter's Language

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Someone comes on here and asks a perfectly normal question and the idiots have to muck them about.

It ACTUALLY means Jizz Come Likers.

(Johnny Come Lately is pathetic)

sussexadz121

Mar 21, 2011
Burgess Hill
keep em coming !! very entertaining so far.....

I think I have just about managed to work out the real meaning of JCL

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here