Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I had the most amazing dream last night....I scored the winner for the Albion...

Dapper

Dec 4, 2009
80 mins played and the Albion were 3 -2 down at Stamford Bridge. FA Cup 1/4 final. The only surprise is how we managed to score 2 goals. The usual sighs of frustration were reverberating amongst the 4,000 travelling Brightonian's. We had no chance of scoring a goal, let alone the 2 needed for a win.

Poyet walks over to the crowd, points at me and throws me the jersey. 'Ive nothing to loose' says Poyet, 'Go out there and give it a go'

I oblige.

The jersey feels a bit tight but I don't care, i'm running onto the pitch, I stop to salute the Brighton fans and then I decide to take it back to the old school, work to the strengths of an out of breath, unfit lager drinking 30 yo, , I stand in front of Peter Cech goal hanging.

The ball lands at my feet, I panic. My legs wont move, feel like concrete. I move the ball to my right, Cechs not moving either, stuck on the goal line, I shoot, easy save it, but John Terry has decided to hack my legs from behind, the ref awards the penalty! The Albion go wild!

Harty scores. I'm in wonderland. Im loving it, even started to give the Chelsea players some stick.

3 mins of extra time have been played. Still 3 - 3. Refs checking his watch.

Cech throws the ball up for the long punt, but I raise a foot and get the ball out of his hands, the ball lands behind him and I toe punt it into the back of the net. The Chelsea are swarming the ref saying I fouled.

40,000 fans are holding their breath.

The ref blows for the goal and signals the end of the game!

Albion go wild!

Pitch invasion!

Anyone else dream't similar?

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I once dreamt I won an Oscar. (I have no desire to do such a thing).

Anyway I did a Goodwill Hunting type thing with my film, starred directed etc, it had a fantastic unseeable twist, everyone loved it, hence the Oscar.

But I'll be jiggered if I can remember the film or it's twist

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here