Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I Got The Job!! And A Big Thanks To All On Nsc/p

Gotsmanov

Aug 13, 2003
Brighton
Alas, I just got a call from HR and will be starting at Reuters on 17th December. Hurrah!

I'd just like to say a big thank you to all on NSC and NSP for being here and providing loads of comedy and a few arguments over the last couple of months during my unemployment.

I used to post on the old NSC a few years ago, when it was just swinging bollocks talking about footie. This is what I was hoping for when I came back in October, with lots of time on my hands. It's changed gender since then, swinging tits aplenty, and has evolved from 'Internet footie fanzine' to 'internet Loaded mag'. Initially, I loathed the lack of footy talk, but now I love everything about it - it helped me through a very dull period.

So thankyou.

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
congrats, Gos :clap2:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Nice one fella :clap: :clap:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Well done.

However, I feel a little aggrieved. I was not able to make the Wrexham game and the NSC meet-up because of your new employer and that fact I was working on some of their data. I suppose I'll let you off. Just this time though.

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
Gotsmanov said:
Alas, I just got a call from HR and will be starting at Reuters on 17th December. Hurrah!

I'd just like to say a big thank you to all on NSC and NSP for being here and providing loads of comedy and a few arguments over the last couple of months during my unemployment.

I used to post on the old NSC a few years ago, when it was just swinging bollocks talking about footie. This is what I was hoping for when I came back in October, with lots of time on my hands. It's changed gender since then, swinging tits aplenty, and has evolved from 'Internet footie fanzine' to 'internet Loaded mag'. Initially, I loathed the lack of footy talk, but now I love everything about it - it helped me through a very dull period.

So thankyou.

Pervert

Dandyman

In London village.
Nice one. A friend of mine is a stringer for Reuters in Poland, where are going to be working ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here