Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I Fancy A Horse

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It's a shame it had to end like that as the jockey rode a shocker, if he had, had him nearer the front with a furlong to go he would have won easily. Left it far too late and there was a lot left in the tank. Sad.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
At 4/1 and 5 runners it was worth doing each way, hey ho.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
After 4 winners in a row and a close second, that should have won, I fancy the below to go close today at a good price

Pontefract 7.30 pm - Fitz Flyer 13/2, 10 runners so pays a profit for a place

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
After cursing the last race, I'm on this £10 e/w with my free bet (I don't normally gamble).

If Fitz Flyer doesn't place tonight, I'll graciously bow out and let US get back to picking winners.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
£5 E/W

8/1 at Ladbrookes

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Was in the loser yesterday and had a small bit on this one - sorry everyone in advance

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Sorry people. It was a good run but turned to shit now. I will post my 12/1 fancy tomorrow and bow out. The run is over. Fun while it lasted.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I cant believe that people are backing a posters fancy.
I would imagine there is no inside knowledge from someone within horse racing, and U.S.has no real gambling/tipping experience.
We attempt to nominate a winning horse every day on the Daily Naps thread, and some of the people on there, have a little bit of knowledge about horse racing. Have a look see how many of them are in profit.
The OP is just posting his fancy for the day, got lucky with four on the spin, and people are betting on his hunches.
Unbelievable Jeff

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here