Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I don't get emails from BHAFC. Anyone else?

SamDog

Jul 31, 2023
Well, I get pre match emails and general stuff. But I never get emails confirming ticket purchases.
I've not received any emails about the renewal window being earlier. Nor did I get an email about next round Euro tickets. I've only found out important stuff through friends.

I have a yahoo address. Anyone else have the same issue?

Supporter services have ignored my questions about this, but do resend emails if I ask them, and these second attempts arrive. Help! I have no idea what I'm missing!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It’s hit and miss. I can’t fathom out. I check the App daily instead.

SamDog

Jul 31, 2023
Ah, so not just me! Emails aren't in junk, they just don't arrive. It's weird. It's the important ones that are skipped. I get all manner of other rubbish!

How does the app help @portlock seagull? Or do you just make sure you read the news articles?

SamDog

Jul 31, 2023
Used to happen to me too, as a result I once missed a key s/t deadline, but customer services later resolved that for me.

The solution I found was within the online account, tick literally every email type box so that you receive all the marketing crap too.
I think I'm signed up to it all already, but I'll check.

I kind of relieved to know it's not just me, but wtf is going on?! Did you ever get any answers?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Ah, so not just me! Emails aren't in junk, they just don't arrive. It's weird. It's the important ones that are skipped. I get all manner of other rubbish!

How does the app help @portlock seagull? Or do you just make sure you read the news articles?
I just make sure I read the news / check daily, but like the Argus of old! Moved the App into my favourites bar so I don’t forget. But yes, it’s not just you. And it’s not a junk folder issue either. I just get some and not others you’d expect an email to be sent out for. CRM systems eh?!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here