Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I DID IT! Seagull runs the Sahara - and here's the pics to prove it...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Great job, well done. Champions!

Josky

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Smashing work and thanks Lush! I really appreciate it!

BTW, good luck for everyone running the London Marathon - not seen any Albion shirts in the pack yet - are any NSCers running it in Albion colours?

Sitting satisfied in front of the TV as the proud fan of the League's first CHAMPIONES! Love it.

Josky

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
At last, I'm in The Argus! :clap2:

After appearing in the Worthing Herald, Mid-Sussex Times, various online sites including The Sussex Newspaper and News From Brighton, as well as on Seagulls.co.uk, the official Match Day programme and national press including The Independent and Men's Running magazine (latest issue - I'm in a sand pit at Crystal Palace athletics stadium), I finally make it into my local paper.

Page 20, if you're interested. Of course, I'm in Bath at the moment so can't buy a copy but my dad says it's a nice little piece and pic.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Having seen the James Cracknall program when he did it I can safely say you are mad but I have so much respect

Josky

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
I'll never moan about doing 8km on the treadmill ever again.

You say that, but treadmills are the work of the devil... I did at 12 minute VO2 max test on one and it was the HARDEST thing I have ever done. At the time...

Cracknell is mad - what he achieved was phenomenal when you look at the size, composition of the elite competitors.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Eeees not complicated ! Eeeees very eeempresssif

Top drawer - willl donate when I have finished this message

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
An absolutely phenomenal achievement.

A "well done", doesn't seem to do it justice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here