Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I Come in Piece

The Owl

Feb 4, 2013
I'm a Wednesday fan. Was just wondering how you all found your trip to Sheffield?

I was really expecting a closer game.

We have both trounced the other at our home grounds this season. I came down to the AmEx earlier this season. Had a brilliant day in and around Brighton until the match.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Are your views coming in installments then ?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Bad day at the office, innit.

The sort of day at the office where the printer breaks, where you spill tea all over your keyboard and where you accidentally email explicit abuse to the entire building.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
11 v 11 and it would have been a closer game, also applies to the palace game.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I'm a Wednesday fan. Was just wondering how you all found your trip to Sheffield?

We have both trounced the other at our home grounds this season. I came down to the AmEx earlier this season. Had a brilliant day in and around Brighton until the match.

I really hated it. Sheffield is a complete shithole. That said, the people were very friendly and helpfull.

How could it be close with 10-v-12? Your Ref was a disgrace.

That said, the fact we went down to ten men was our own stupidity, even if it was as a result of another poor call by the Ref in not giving the foul on Barnes.

Good luck with the relegation battle.

Buck

Through & Through
Feb 18, 2009
Not Lewes Any More
Sake! Piece? How old are you? I hope you're under 10. Forget other post re benefits, would anyone actually employ this goon? This is why our country is falling apart!

Titus

Come on!
Feb 21, 2010
Up here on the left.

When are you going to get a messageboard as big as this one?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Come in piece, leave in tatters

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Loved it, great time in Sheffield, fantastic beers, top curry. Barnes was an idiot, Jones had done his homework well on us. That's football and we go again v Hull on Saturday.

j2eeman

Feb 4, 2013
Oh dear, I didn’t realise until I came on here to read through your opinions of Saturdays game what a bitter bunch you are. I respect that this is your forum and that you clearly have right of way but the OP was simply asking how you found Sheffield etc, only to be castigated for a grammatical error.

I think comments such as “Sheffield is a complete shithole” and “Wednesday really are tinpot” are unjustified.

Sheffield has a fantastic history, and very modern facilities (I am referring to the city not Hillsborough). I am sure anyone visiting on Saturday did not see enough to formulate an opinion on the entire city, I suspect all cities have some areas better than others, I have heard Whitehawk and Moulsecoomb are not the best but having not visited them I wouldn’t dream of passing an opinion or claiming Brighton was a “complete shithole”.

Whatever has happened to you guys in the past at the hands of maybe a few misguided individual keyboard warriors, I apologise.

I did find it interesting that a comment questioning whether “would anyone actually employ this goon” was posted by someone who to my knowledge has not had any meaningful dialog with the OP and subjected him to abuse (albeit mild – goon) based on an error in his grammar, as person that does employ a significant amount of people I am probably likely to consider interpersonal skills a little more important.

I suspect this post will be receive “do one!!! or Northern etc”, but there you go just proves the point

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here