Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

i bumped into james wilson today :)

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
My late mate Nick Turner once saw Rod Stewarts penis at a urinal in a motorway service station during the early 80's.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
When I was a wee lad I went to Nicky Rust and Junior McDougald's flat with my Dad and had a packet of BEEF flavour Hula Hoops.

Beat that.

It's not advisable to beat a packet of BEEF flavour Hula Hoops as they just turn to crumbs.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I was once bought a pint by Peter 'Marley' Smith in Tunbridge Wells, and I also offered to buy Jeff Minton a pint when I saw him in a Brighton night club.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Dean Cox was in my local (Haywards Heath) boots yesterday.

Buying Lynx Afrika.

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
Also stood in the next urinal to Alex Higgins at the big seafront hotel in Blackpool where they play the qualifying tournament for the British Open.
How was the only player to stay behind in the bar and sign autographs for the fans. A real people's champion
He got beat by the way. It was towards the end of his extraordinary career. What a great bloke.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Also stood in the next urinal to Alex Higgins at the big seafront hotel in Blackpool where they play the qualifying tournament for the British Open.
How was the only player to stay behind in the bar and sign autographs for the fans. A real people's champion
He got beat by the way. It was towards the end of his extraordinary career. What a great bloke.

About 8-10 years back, he was in a pub off Leicester Square just having a quiet drink. In hindsight I wish I'd gone up to him, I think he'd have been approachable

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
My late mate Nick Turner once saw Rod Stewarts penis at a urinal in a motorway service station during the early 80's.

I took a piss next to Matthew Kelly in Edinburgh once, he was a bit annoyed as he was having dinner with his wife at the time.

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
Michael Robinson gave me a lift back to Brighton from the University training ground when I was 15.

It was the best thing that had happened to me at the time

And possibly since

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I took a piss next to Matthew Kelly in Edinburgh once, he was a bit annoyed as he was having dinner with his wife at the time.

Surely their fault for dining in the toilets.. ............ As an aside he has a house in Sri Lanka AND a houseboy.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Had a lift from Sammy Nelson when our car ran out of petrol outside this big house in Dyke Road.
Who should come out to check if we were ok, was him. What a gent.
I was all dressed up and on my way to a reception and he offered to drop us down the garage to get petrol.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Funny how our mothers have stronger connections to the club than most of us do..

She asked me if I knew Tony Bloom. She is his grandmothers cousin. He asked her who she was at some funeral or other. When she explained, she said he couldnt do enough for her. Made sure she was well fed and watered and had her driven home, and his wife is 'lovely' apparently. She said recently our family put their family up during the blitz as they were bombed out in London. Ive never seen him, let alone meet him.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Where's this photo, then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here