I am having a crisis

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
Am I the only one that has this feeling of such huge disappointment this season, so much so, that I really do wonder if we know what on earth we are doing?

These loans in and out are odd...the fact that Poyet doesn't play individuals is fine, but to let them leave and then to suggests that he is going to change things has a slightly hollow ring to it.

What to do........I am at a loss?

Parks

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Pull yourself together son, this is Poyet's rollercoaster ride and he needs supporters to MEN. Even the women must be MEN. The children, they can be children, this is ok. But the men? They must be MEN. And there will be no more of this pink and white stripe appreciation. Don't question Gus, he's doing what he does for the team. He wants men, he doesn't want children.

:jester:

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
I am not a self-confessed paid up member of the ' Gus lovefest ' but on the other hand, it doesn't mean that he doesn't have my support.
My main concerns are ...a failure to build a stronger defensive unit and a total inability to change the malaise at Withdean ( 2 pts out of 21 )
Saturday, Gus messed up tactically and it ultimately cost us dear. On a positive note, he seems to weeding out some of the ' deadwood ' and we must hope that the replacements can contribute more.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
On the contrary, Horney, I think the defence has been very good since the departure of Smith, and more recently, the dropping of Brezovan. The defence is very settled with Kuipers-Calderon-Elphick-Virgo-Painter. A settled defence always does better, and we are seeing the benefits, slowly. We're just not scoring goals at the other end, so it seems like our defence are letting us down. In reality though, I don't think they are.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Am I the only one that has this feeling of such huge disappointment this season, so much so, that I really do wonder if we know what on earth we are doing?

These loans in and out are odd...the fact that Poyet doesn't play individuals is fine, but to let them leave and then to suggests that he is going to change things has a slightly hollow ring to it.

What to do........I am at a loss?

Parks

Calm down dear, its only football. It'll sort itself out one way or another.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
[yt]unkIVvjZc9Y[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports