Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] "I am broken. I am responsible for this shit"

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
What, this guy?

leeds.png

In 2017:

I think my model is Brighton,” he says, “which has built their project over time and has finally achieved its goal.”

Brighton turned to Chris Hughton two and half years ago to achieve Premier League status but Radrizzani discovered thta the tap of British coaching talent was barely dripping when it came to replacing Garry Monk this summer. “It wasn’t easy to find a local English manager that could give me the comfort to play for a win with good football and purpose and achieve good results,” he says. “I couldn’t identify many options, honestly, unfortunately. It’s something that everyone in the English environment should work on.”

In 2020:

As a model, I look at clubs like Brighton & Hove Albion and the success they’ve achieved gradually on a sustainable budget. I want to take a similar approach. When we come through the global pandemic, I believe we will be in a good position for the immediate future and also to build for the longer term.”

Jul 7, 2003
Waiting for Daniel Levy to do the same the way Spurs have started today

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Its Brilliant. Love to see the Biggest club in the world fail

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Tin pot club with tin pot leadership. Not exactly news mind, they’ve hardly been in the PL 5mins. Maybe the Championship is their level. Or even L1. Spent enough time there this century after all.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Is he the bloke that ran the internet tv company that paid silly money for La Liga?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Tin pot club with tin pot leadership. Not exactly news mind, they’ve hardly been in the PL 5mins. Maybe the Championship is their level. Or even L1. Spent enough time there this century after all.
Don’t forget the tinpot fans too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here