Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I am at 'take part ' in Preston Park and guess who's here ?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
The thing is unless there are some very short memories on here ( that is conveniently very likely ) Murray bleated and moaned constantly about how much he disliked and couldn't settle living in Brighton and Hove . Then signs for our once despised arch rivals BUT still chooses to live in Brighton and Hove.

As has already been pointed out and which you conveniently avoided, it was his PARTNER that couldn't settle, not him. Otherwise you carry on with your deluded little idea that anyone much cares for your pointless diatribes.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The thing is unless there are some very short memories on here ( that is conveniently very likely ) Murray bleated and moaned constantly about how much he disliked and couldn't settle living in Brighton and Hove . Then signs for our once despised arch rivals BUT still chooses to live in Brighton and Hove.

I'm guessing he told you to **** off in no uncertain terms at some point when you tried to interview him?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012

It's rare I agree with you. But this is one of those times.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful

Yes, but while he was 'bleating' he scored a shed load of goals. I liked him and thought him a genuine guy. Did he leave us or did we leave him?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here