Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia......

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Your point might be valid if we had been poor last season, but we reached the play-offs. Wouldn't be surprised if NJ got the job for a while once Sami goes
Christ the ground will empty even more if he gets the role...Do the club really have to keep Jones with every manager we get?
Let's be honest garcia done a superb job last season,but we were very lucky and dogshite last season and in all honesty should've been around mid table.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Your point might be valid if we had been poor last season, but we reached the play-offs. Wouldn't be surprised if NJ got the job for a while once Sami goes

Would do for me. Successful at development level and would have learnt a lot from Oscar.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Needs fire in his belly, screaming, shouting and ultimately the players need to fear for their position every week!

Who agrees?

Yes, that's what's needed, forget tactual nous, football knowledge and technique, what we need is SHOUTING! Brilliant.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Christ the ground will empty even more if he gets the role...Do the club really have to keep Jones with every manager we get?
Let's be honest garcia done a superb job last season,but we were very lucky and dogshite last season and in all honesty should've been around mid table.

What do you mean 'should have been around mid table". Should have been in what way? If the points we won to finish 6th weren't worth as much? I don't understand.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
What do you mean 'should have been around mid table". Should have been in what way? If the points we won to finish 6th weren't worth as much? I don't understand.

I don't either. If anything, we were very unlucky last year to have suffered so many injuries to key players, but still achieved 71 points: enough to make 6th place in most seasons in the Championship.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Lenny Lawrence left Bolton when Freedman did and comes from this area, very experienced could he come home?

Yep. Because that worked so well didn't it?!

Because a manager has failed or been part of a failure team at one club does not mean it will happen at the next club. If it did no manager would ever get another job after being sacked. What did Bill Shankly do before going to Liverpool?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here