Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia Out - The Trust in Tony Collection

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
That bit of his post match interview made me cringe. There were no positives and he should of left it at that.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
He smirks and laughs at his own comments. The guy is useless. Luckily Leverkusen reacted in time and are now in the top 4 again.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
So your reply was a thumbs down? OK. I look forward to your next thread in a couple of hours.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Vulture's started more threads in the last 48 hours than we have accrued points so far this season, and every single Vulture thread could have just been a post tacked onto an existing thread.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
So I have two thumbs down now! Ha ha. I don't really know Trust in Vulture. I didn't appreciate how young he is.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
jump on the bandwagon. Have a go at me just because I cant not be bothered to reply to your look at me statements. Ok i will reply Piss off Blackadder you Dick

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Just wrote out a massive post on my iPhone, posted it, and in the merge, it has etherealled itself (if that's a word LOL)...

PS to any mods out there, the 'vent our anger' portion of the TIT collection isn't among it now, or has disappeared ???

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Can we keep this TiT/Vulture bloke? he seems funny.

Obviously I mean funny in the same sense that everyone finds Miranda funny.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Triggaaar I think you would know as you are quite an expert on Knobs as you have had so many in your time.
So now you have a problem with me being gay?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here