Votes: 75 13.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 501 87.0%

• Total voters

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
What has possibly happen to make you change to 'In'?

The loan signings of Bent and Bennett - it is clear Bloom has backed Hyypia, so I think I'll give him a little more time. Maybe.

Oh I don't know.

FRYG

Bexhill Seagull
Apr 13, 2011
Bexhill
Have waited until now as fairly undecided however have finally been pushed to out, something needs to change

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
68 fans have voted 'In'. I didn't realise there were so many Palace fans on this board.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Might do some polling at Derby this weekend - see if it is any different with a slightly different demographic.

I think you'll get the same result from the fans who think NSC isn't a true representation of the average Albion supporter.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
He is a cheap option who basically is a yes man

Is he that cheap though? Played at a high level, well known and managed in the German top flight and champions league. Not sure that all comes as cheap as some think.

GeorgeBTN

Sep 1, 2013
Nothing personal but he's not doing a good job is he? Albion can't win matches and the football looks poor. Why should things improve? I wonder what the attendance will be like on a cold Friday night with the match on TV? We so need to win but I can't see it happening.

Gary1

Oct 25, 2013
72 people voting for him to stay -seriously? Maybe they would like to explain on what basis they think he can turn it around. I can't believe these people are genuine, they must be a on a wind up, on the board or palace fans.

GeorgeBTN

Sep 1, 2013
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418467643.849446.jpg

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I'm amazed we're below 90%. The 13% in favour of persevering with the clueless moron are optimistic souls, if somewhat deluded. Happy pills?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here