Votes: 48 12.6%
  • OUT

Votes: 292 76.8%
  • FENCE

Votes: 40 10.5%

• Total voters

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Seriously they are headless chickens out there. No shape. No attacking plan, very slow, no midfield, no defence - other than that what has SH done wrong?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I'm on the fence but about to jump off on the side of out.

I feel he has been screwed a bit by Bloom and Barber.

When he joined we had a play off achieving side. We immediately sold Ulloa and Buckley and haven't reinvested more than a fraction of the proceeds. Small margins make a big difference in the championship. We sold two match winners and haven't replaced them.

So he hasn't had the best tool but..... his tactics and formation seem incredibly flawed. Full backs playing that far up the pitch need more cover. It is leaving our centre halves incredibly exposed, hence the four bookings each. I'm also not convinced he knows how to get the best out of the forwards. Constantly swapping them around with the exception of Baladock who plays regardless of poor performance after poor performance.

I don't buy the we sold our two best players as a get out clause for not being Sami's fault we are so bad. We would still be as you allude to wide open at the back, and who is to say he would even play them to thier strengths. His previous job and results are fact that he can't turn it round. I was very disapointed with his appointment and thought it again showed a lack of ambition, but thought I would get behind the manager. I am sorry it's not worked out, but we cannot afford to go down and we need to act now. Sami, Jones, Burke need to go.

Trust in Tony

Banned
Aug 17, 2014
Worthing
even adams mark 2 never had a poll like this...Hyypia should be sacked tonight he is not going to turn it around...he has won just 3 of his last 25 games

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Ideally we'll be ready to commit acts of change, but this is too soon. We're not at deaths door, so he deserves some time to get us more right.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Fence, but it's not a comfortable perch by any means.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Ideally we'll be ready to commit acts of change, but this is too soon. We're not at deaths door, so he deserves some time to get us more right.
Wait til it's too late? Why? He's had the last ten league games to get a win, and failed. We need to give the new guy time to sort things out and prevent relegation.

Give him til December at least - although we are not winning games, the actual number of truly terrible performances are not huge, his teams just lack any killer edge and that's a lot down to the screw-ups in replacing Ulloa.

If by December we are in the relegation zone or even a couple of points off it, then agreed his position is untenable, but if he gets a few wins then it's over to Bloom to give him some good players.

I tend to think Oct/Nov is a bad time to sack a manager as the new guy is still some way from the transfer window and that's what will be needed to right this leaky ship.

Peterrhodes

Aug 18, 2009
London
Left after 70 minutes as I drive 90 minutes to get to each game it's making my costs on a season ticket ridiculous. We are getting worse week by week not better. The football is dour, quality poor and lack of commitment from many players appalling. How many players when they gave the ball away today actually looked bothered and fought to get it back? My view is Hyppia is too nice to be a manager and as a result the team are apathetic. He needs to go or we will get relegated. His replacement needs unlike the last few appointments to be someone experienced in the championship or things won't improve. We also need to get some loans, send a few out on loan and to spend to support the new manager in January.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Are you lot ****ing stupid, Sammi is doing a fantastic job with the players he has been given. I really would like to know who you all would like to see in charge, names please.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Are you lot ****ing stupid, Sammi is doing a fantastic job with the players he has been given. I really would like to know who you all would like to see in charge, names please.

Pretty sure there is a thread on that.

If this is him doing a fantastic job I wouldn't want to see one of his teams on an off day.

Let's face it he hasn't got a ****ing clue what he is doing.

Peterrhodes

Aug 18, 2009
London
We're you at today's game? Players were out of position, showed no leadership, had no confidence and exhibited little pride. The issue isn't that the players are not great (which are not) but that the above shows that hyppias not getting the best from what he has. If bloom gives him more toys in January what's to say they won't act as above. His dreary, cuddly approach to management has left the squad comfortable with failure as no one is kicking them when they under perform.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
tbh, that is more one sided than i expected but it is becoming obvious things are not going to change.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here