Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia has to go....

swervy_123

Dec 2, 2009
brighton
We created a lot of decent chances tonight: against a lesser keeper we'd have scored two or three. Granted though, we do need a decent striker.
It's not about their keeper it's about our poor finishing ,nearly every chance we had was by our fullback ,they are defenders for a reason , ie defend .one fullback scored a lucky goal another had numerous chances .but are attacking midfielders and strikers hardly had a shot

sharpey38

Aug 4, 2011
Denton
most of those shots have come from midfielders or defenders

work out a different way or better supply to the strikers to at least get some shots away.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
We're not going to do anything this season unless we sign one or two strikers. CMS is someone to bring off the bench like Baldock, and as for COG, he didn't do much for Barnsley except hold the ball up and score penalties.

bring_zamora_home

Mar 16, 2011
" a bloody good " striker would have made no difference tonight. Messi would not have scored against Marshall tonight

If you think that then you are deluded yes he made some good saves. But a lot of them were straight at him or close to him a good striker would have found the corner of the goal and he wouldn't have been able to reach that.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
If you think that then you are deluded yes he made some good saves. But a lot of them were straight at him or close to him a good striker would have found the corner of the goal and he wouldn't have been able to reach that.

Im not sure you were at the same game as me as 95% of his saves were quick reaction and full stretch. The keeper saved them not because they were poor efforts as I think they were very good. Marshall deserves credit for one of the best goalkeeping performances I think I have ever seen.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
It's not about their keeper it's about our poor finishing ,nearly every chance we had was by our fullback ,they are defenders for a reason , ie defend .one fullback scored a lucky goal another had numerous chances .but are attacking midfielders and strikers hardly had a shot
No, that was not about poor finishing. It was about good goalkeeping. On another night against another keeper we'll score 4, and no one will be moaning about who scored them, for gods sake.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
There's some fella on loan at Reading who never wanted to leave here in the first place and still lives in the area...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
....and is on 20k a week.

And? We got £8m for Ulloa. If it buys 25 goals a season and a chance of going up that's an absolute bargain.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
....and is on 20k a week.

and?

certainly better than 2 average forwards on 10k per week who cant score. Murray is a proven scorer and would be worth every penny.

what price goals?

It seems pretty obvious that bargain basement in the forwards department is a waste of money, goals win games and we need a proven goalscorer.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Guiness chap

definately I will take anything at the moment

:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here