Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyppia not even clapping the crowd.

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Judging by the queues in the concourse bars in the North after the final whistle, plenty had left their seats, but just to drown their sorrows, and who could blame them !! As an aside, I asked the server at HT what the Guest Pie was. He didn't know, had to ask a few others, how many had he served up pre-match, oblivious to what they were ? Just comes across as clueless. As another aside, didn't fancy the Balti Pie and as thats all they had at HT had a Pork Bap, roll was rock hard, like it was frozen, then defrosted in a microwave, surely not for £4.10 !!??

You just have to rock n roll with it, I'm afraid

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Great marketing opportunity though. To ofset the no nonsense, manly persona of Mr Hyppia, got an idea for the club.

For those missing the waving, blowing of kisses and clapping from Sami - Have the Sami Hyppia 'Know What Your Missing' Love Pack on sale in the club shop. Could come complete with and not limited too: A pack of extra soft cotton wool, a fake red rose, IOU romance cards, Robson & Jerome Best of CD and a heart shaped chocolate bar.

Price it at £9.99, actually, whack a tick on the pack £19.99 and that should make a fortune. After a game when Sami doesn't wave, blow a kiss or give some Gangnam Style in your direction, sit back, relax and enjoy the pack.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Great marketing opportunity though. To ofset the no nonsense, manly persona of Mr Hyppia, got an idea for the club.

For those missing the waving, blowing of kisses and clapping from Sami - Have the Sami Hyppia 'Know What Your Missing' Love Pack on sale in the club shop. Could come complete with and not limited too: A pack of extra soft cotton wool, a fake red rose, IOU romance cards, Robson & Jerome Best of CD and a heart shaped chocolate bar.

Price it at £9.99, actually, whack a tick on the pack £19.99 and that should make a fortune. After a game when Sami doesn't wave, blow a kiss or give some Gangnam Style in your direction, sit back, relax and enjoy the pack.

Hehe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here