Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyppia + Jones SPELLS relagation

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I'm sure OG was knocking on TB's door DEMANDING we signed Obika and Kemi, NOT! I'd like to know how many singings he actually DID have a say in ???

Keep deluding yourself everything is rosy :nono:

How much do you think Oscar WANTED to be involved?

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
How much do you think Oscar WANTED to be involved?

The proof of the pudding is in the eating

I'd LUVIT if SH is a proper wheeler dealer type, who spends lots of time on his phone getting in top notch players, building a team the fans can get right behind, who smash the division asunder and go up auto on a massive wave of euphoria :)

I'd even settle for playing some of our promising youngsters, with some shrewd acquisitions to galvanise a play-off tilt

Anything other than the 1.012 goals per home game we got last season, as goals win prizes

Last edited:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
The proof of the pudding is in the eating

I'd LUVIT if SH is a proper wheeler dealer type, who spends lots of time on his phone getting in top notch players, building a team the fans can get right behind, who smash the division asunder and go up auto on a massive wave of euphoria :)

I'd even settle for playing some of our promising youngsters, with some shrewd acquisitions to galvanise a play-off tilt

Anything other than the 1.012 goals per home game we got last season, as goals win prizes

Well, SH needs 7 players min IMHO. And I'm not talking about cr@p like Obika either. So the next few weeks will be very interesting.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
"cultivating their hilarious internet personas with their one gag..." classic Kosh circa 2006/7 season. It's not worth it, it really isn't... nothing changes, the jokes get older, the punch lines remain the same... and on and on it goes the ballad of NSC... chill out Buzzer.

Kosh

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Hyypia + Jones =Yeah Nips Joy

failing that Ape Shiny Joy

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I was in on a Friday because I was babysitting my kids. It's what us boring lot do whilst all the crazy guys are out there cultivating their hilarious internet personas with their one gag. Sorry matey, but there was no irony bypass here.

I tell you what is ironic - being told not to post in any of Ernest's threads if I don't like what's written and then seeing Ernest spamming every thread that is in praise of Hyypia, moaning about people creaming themselves.

I think you're taking NSC a little too much to heart these days.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I was right 12 months ago and will be proved right in 12 months time, this time it might not go so well and as well as the fact that if we get another season of non entertainment will leave a MASSIVE hole in the number of season ticket holders.

Keep sticking your finger in the fire and sooner or later you will get it BURNT

That's very profound Ernest.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Wonder if Sami was told before singing that he'll inherit a depleted squad? Can imagine when the squad return for preseason training and Hyppia is waiting to greet everyone and says, Where is everyone else, then gets the reply, didn't the club tell you that 7 players have been released or not offered new contracts :(

Is that singing really part of the recruitment procedure? Surely it's more about how the team performs? (sorry :))

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here