Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hypothetical poll re the Albion manager

Would you swap Potter for Lampard as BHA manager?

• Total voters

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
But it wasn`t !

You said 'It goes to show when an alternative is offered , the old adage , " you don`t know what you got until it`s gone "stands true .'.

Well yeah, if you offer a crap alternative. Why not change Lampard to Gary Megson, Owen Coyle or Steve Kean and say the same thing?

Or change Lampard to Klopp, Hasenhüttl or Ancelotti and see what the results are?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You said 'It goes to show when an alternative is offered , the old adage , " you don`t know what you got until it`s gone "stands true .'.

Well yeah, if you offer a crap alternative. Why not change Lampard to Gary Megson, Owen Coyle or Steve Kean and say the same thing?

Or change Lampard to Klopp, Hasenhüttl or Ancelotti and see what the results are?

Yeah all three of them are absolutely GAGGING to come to the Albion :lolol:

Be realistic in your criticism at least. Try again with a realistic option. Not that there is one imo, unless I’ve missed an “outters” suggestion :shrug:

Not even convinced Lampard would want such a downgrade either once he gets the boot.

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
Yeah all three of them are absolutely GAGGING to come to the Albion :lolol:

Be realistic in your criticism at least. Try again with a realistic option. Not that there is one imo, unless I’ve missed an “outters” suggestion :shrug:

Not even convinced Lampard would want such a downgrade either once he gets the boot.

I'm not criticizing, I'm just saying that the results are not a surprise because Lampard is an average manager at best. So the other poster saying 'It goes to show when an alternative is offered , the old adage , " you don`t know what you got until it`s gone "stands true .' is tosh. Because the option presented is not a good one.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I'm not criticizing, I'm just saying that the results are not a surprise because Lampard is an average manager at best. So the other poster saying 'It goes to show when an alternative is offered , the old adage , " you don`t know what you got until it`s gone "stands true .' is tosh. Because the option presented is not a good one.

Happy to do another poll if you can give me a “good” but realistic option.

Or maybe not as I think these polls are being seen as divisive

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I don't think these polls are divisive, I think they're boring and pointless.

So why join in? I totally ignore posts that make me feel like that

Truth is that you haven’t got a scoobie for an alternative to GP imo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here