Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Hunting the Monkey Torturers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
There are some very strange people in this world.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I assume you are a former banned poster. This is a football forum and you start a thread like this. Eleventh post. f*** off.

Last edited:

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I tend to sit on the side of rehabilitation with crime and criminals but people who abuse kids or animals or the elderly should probably just be put down.

I think putting down is too easy of a route out.

I'd prefer to put them to work.
Hard labour on physical projects to benefit the community, completely out of sight, for life.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The thread is a fishing expedition by a weirdo. Don't feed the troll.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I think putting down is too easy of a route out.

I'd prefer to put them to work.
Hard labour on physical projects to benefit the community, completely out of sight, for life.
A nice treadmill, perhaps, providing green electricity? As long as the benefits outweighed the cost of feeding 'em, I suppose ..........................

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Hard for me to even read.

My solution has always been the same, the same with trophy hunters .... humans behind such things don't deserve to exist, they should be shot.

Seeing the title and the subsequent comments, I knew I shouldn't look. Words fail me.

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
I tend to sit on the side of rehabilitation with crime and criminals but people who abuse kids or animals or the elderly should probably just be put down.
Spot on. Its the defencelessness of the victims that makes it so hard to take. I found it interesting that the investigators found similarities in how the groups operate to child abuse rings. I wonder how many of these sickos are some of THOSE sickos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here