Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull

D

Deleted member 18477

Great draw! Very winnable although Hull are a stronger side than us - least we have home advantage.

With the top 4 all playing each other we can dream...

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Feeling very 50/50 about it. It's certainly not a glamour tie and there will be TV money as a result.

However, the next bit makes me feel goooood. Just checked out Hull's away record in the league. Apologies if fixtures already but...

Won 1
Drawn 2
Lost 8

Interesting.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I normally have to work Saturday afternoon but will probably have to swap with Friday night (Valentine's) .................. PIE, PINT & 'the magic of the cup' ......... lovely :)

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
It is winable. Big thing maybe the crowd. £10-15 quid a ticket the Amex will be full and rocking. Over priced can see there being gaps all over. Over to mr barber.

Can't seeing it being a tenner job again although I would be disappointed if it was full whack. Barber isn't a mug and he will charge what he thinks people will tolerate and he can get away with. Of course, had it been a Chelsea/Liverpool/City type draw, the decision would have been easy for him. However, as its Hull he has to put his smart marketing head on.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Hope we take it seriously and play our strongest side 'cause we have a decent chance of making the quarters.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
It is winable. Big thing maybe the crowd. £10-15 quid a ticket the Amex will be full and rocking. Over priced can see there being gaps all over. Over to mr barber.

£20-£25 and it will still be rocking and sell out. It's the 5th round of the cup after all.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Hull (like Swansea) have never been to a FA Cup Final. At least its is not away.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I'm happy with that. We certainly stand a decent chance of being in the hat for the Q/F Draw. :)

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
The whole draw is fantastic! Massive chance of running this round, and a 50/50 chance of meeting another winnable draw next round.

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
Very happy with this draw. Just done £10 each way on us 80/1 with BetVictor, 1/2 odds 1,2. As already mentioned, the top 4 have been drawn against each other. With a kind draw, assuming we get past Hull, who knows...???

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I think any fans in the WSL behind the Tech area should get a cheaper ticket as it will be a restricted view with Bruce's arse in the way.

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
Yes we have a great chance of winning. But let's not get too cocky like last year before the second leg of the playoffs.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Certain to be Sat 3pm too as it isn't TV material

5 games are televised live , 2 on ITV and 3 on BT Sport , depending on the pick order I see them selecting Man City v Chelsea , Arsenal v Liverpool , Everton v Swansea City , Cardiff City v Wigan and Sunderland v Southampton.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Will the Hull Tigers be interested in the cup or are they more interested in Premier League survival?

Do we want a longer cup run, or a play-off appearance?

How much will tickets be? (I'm thinking £20!)

So many questions!! ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here