Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
The club are advertising tickets for sale for this game from 9am today online for ST's only. Have I missed something or has the kick off day & time still not been confirmed?

Jimmy Grimble

The only upshot of Palace winning last night is that it helps drag Hull into the relegation scrap more. We want them fully focussed on that so they come here with either a deflated or weakened side.

The only upshot of Palace winning last night is that it helps drag Hull into the relegation scrap more. We want them fully focussed on that so they come here with either a deflated or weakened side.

Agree 100%

There is still plenty of time for Palace to be dragged back into it.

Although an observation before play commenced last night, was that depending on the outcome of the midweek games, Palace could have found themselves anywhere from Bottom to the dizzy heights of 11th.

The premiership is one helluva league this year where maybe even by March, half the league will not be safe from relegation. Bit like the Champ last year.....

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Whilst listening to the commentary of the Albion last night I watched the Palace v Hull game on a live stream and Hull, although better than Palace, were pretty poor in my mind. They looked toothless in front of goal, which was surprising when you think how much they spent on the two front runners last night.
I think this game is winnable for us.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Whilst listening to the commentary of the Albion last night I watched the Palace v Hull game on a live stream and Hull, although better than Palace, were pretty poor in my mind. They looked toothless in front of goal, which was surprising when you think how much they spent on the two front runners last night.
I think this game is winnable for us.

Did exactly this and agree. Not worries even if Jelavic was not cup-tied on last night's performance.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Does anyone know when tickets will be available to non ST holders? I've been holding out to get mine as some non-ST friends want to tag along so want to get seats together. Thought I saw somewhere that we had until today to book our own seats?

Aug 23, 2011
Does anyone know when tickets will be available to non ST holders? I've been holding out to get mine as some non-ST friends want to tag along so want to get seats together. Thought I saw somewhere that we had until today to book our own seats?
i think they go on general sale om the 5th Feb to everyone but they have the dates on the website if you look there

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I did have a look for dates of ticket releases, but could only find league games :(

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/more-affordable-fa-cup-tickets-1319900.aspx

ON SALE DATES
9am Wednesday 29th January: Season-ticket holders and half-season ticket holders online only
9am Thursday 30th January: Season-ticket holders and half-season ticket holders via all other methods
9am Monday 3rd February: Season-ticket holders seats are released for general sale
9am Tuesday 4th February: Bronze, Blue and Young Seagulls Plus members on sale online only
12pm, Tuesday 4th February: Bronze, Blue and Young Seagull Plus members on sale via all methods
9am Wednesday 5th February: General sale online only
9am Thursday 6th February: General sale via all other methods

Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...-cup-tickets-1319900.aspx#uvvMvvh4IxxVwwB9.99

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/more-affordable-fa-cup-tickets-1319900.aspx

ON SALE DATES
9am Wednesday 29th January: Season-ticket holders and half-season ticket holders online only
9am Thursday 30th January: Season-ticket holders and half-season ticket holders via all other methods
9am Monday 3rd February: Season-ticket holders seats are released for general sale
9am Tuesday 4th February: Bronze, Blue and Young Seagulls Plus members on sale online only
12pm, Tuesday 4th February: Bronze, Blue and Young Seagull Plus members on sale via all methods
9am Wednesday 5th February: General sale online only
9am Thursday 6th February: General sale via all other methods

Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...-cup-tickets-1319900.aspx#uvvMvvh4IxxVwwB9.99

Excellent, thanks! I looked this morning and ST seats still weren't available online, maybe it just hadn't updated

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here