Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull City

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
2-0 down at home to Stoke.

I can't believe how they've plummeted since their fantastic start to the season. I'd like to see Hull stay up and Newcastle go down, but it really is going to be the best of several extremely bad teams that stays up.

By the way West Brom are winning to put them level with Newcastle and Middlesborough. Surely not another great escape?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
That means that Middlesbrough will be level on points with them after they beat Newcastle but have an inferior goal difference.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
That means that Middlesbrough will be level on points with them after they beat Newcastle but have an inferior goal difference.

Alternatively Newcastle will be when they beat them

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Finished 1-2. Chance now for Middlesbrough to escape and send the Geordies down. Ha Ha.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Hull are doing there best to let West Brom stay up. And since they nearly always mirror our season I am going predict that they stay up.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
At least Hull are at home for the last game against Manu.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
They're better off going down this season because if they stay up, they will be the whipping boys next season. Who is going to want to go to and live in the "second worst place to live in the UK" with that wanker Phil Brown in charge?

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
:thumbsup: f***ing YES, I hate the f***ing hull scum! bunch of cocky puppy eaters, they still think "there safe" they have got two big for there boots and im enjoying them failing and suffering, can't wait til they show there season on sky sports news, were be seeing them in two years :clap2: :clap2:

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
:thumbsup: f***ing YES, I hate the f***ing hull scum! bunch of cocky puppy eaters, they still think "there safe" they have got two big for there boots and im enjoying them failing and suffering, can't wait til they show there season on sky sports news, were be seeing them in two years :clap2: :clap2:

Not keen then?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Wouldnt go that far mate :/ I like seeing them f*** up though.

How great would it be if Hull, Newcastle and Boro went down :ascarf:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It happens. Carlisle did just the same when they were in the top flight - started off by tonking Chelsea 3-0 at The Bridge, then carried on winning so that for a few weeks Carlisle United were at the top - the VERY top - of English league football. It couldn't last, though, and they were relegated that same season.
I was quite impressed by Phil Brown when he did his half-time bollocking on the pitch, but in retrospect, that seems to have backfired badly - it was the turning point of their season and they've hardly won a game since.

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
Oh dear, the folk memory soon dissipates, doesn't it. Only 10 years or so since Brighton and Hull were both down and out, having been f...ed over by owners. I seem to recall a fair degree of solidarity between the two sets of supporters, maybe not as much as Donny, but a mutual understanding andd sympathy at least. I certainly would like Hull to survive as it would give me hope that we could one day spend a few seasons in the Premiership. I wish them well.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Oh dear, the folk memory soon dissipates, doesn't it. Only 10 years or so since Brighton and Hull were both down and out, having been f...ed over by owners. I seem to recall a fair degree of solidarity between the two sets of supporters, maybe not as much as Donny, but a mutual understanding andd sympathy at least. I certainly would like Hull to survive as it would give me hope that we could one day spend a few seasons in the Premiership. I wish them well.

Agreed:clap2:

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
Wouldnt go that far mate :/ I like seeing them f*** up though.

How great would it be if Hull, Newcastle and Boro went down :ascarf:

I would like to see boro stay up. And it may sound harsh but there my 3rd most hated team after palArse and reading

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here