Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull City Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Have we ever not had a shot at goal ? Truly shocking, we beat this lot quite comfortably at the Amex. I know we have a weakened team, but how things have changed

Think we did it a few times under Gus away from home

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
BALDOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a goal, just our first shot :albion2:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
small beer - but I'm glad goldson is having his inevitable 'back down to earth, pull your socks up' game in this match

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Plus side
Ipswitch and Derby heading for replays and Hull, Burnley and Wednesday all penciling in extra games in round 4. Grab the positives whilst we can

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Have we ever not had a shot at goal ? Truly shocking, we beat this lot quite comfortably at the Amex. I know we have a weakened team, but how things have changed
Not just a weakened team; not a single of today's 11 started against Hull. In fact I think that only Ince even featured as a sub in that league game.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And Murray scores for Bournmouth . . .

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I feel sorry for any mugs that have gone. Only second away match I have missed because I knew this was going to be a waste of time. They should really not charge to see this.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Very disappointing with our squad players. It must be so frustrating to not be in the team, probably thinking you should be in the team then, when the chance comes (as it also did in the LC), players like Ince, Holla, Chickson just show thet they aren't up to the standard required.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
This match could, should and probably will be the end for chicksen and hola, and Ince has lost his way too

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Derby are 2-1 up....

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Not just a weakened team; not a single of today's 11 started against Hull. In fact I think that only Ince even featured as a sub in that league game.

Indeed. So far from that line up. If losing today means we get.something up there when the.league games rescheduled id take it

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
good old Charlie Chaplin
Goal - Ipswich Town 1 Portsmouth 2 ( C Chaplin 86 )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here