• Draw with penalties

Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Albion win

Votes: 32 24.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Either take Ulloa & Ince off at half time OR roll the dice and make a very attacking double/triple substitution. Kaz, March, Obika ON, Andrews Rodney & Lopez off.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Wow. Hard to believe that all they have to do all week is practice how to play football. If they all had proper jobs like the rest of us and playing football was just a hobby, I'd get it. But this is what they do for a living. Fukcing hell.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
[MENTION=13916]robbie[/MENTION]Savage8 this is what happens when you play your reserve keeper for the best chance to reach the quarters in 28 years #bhafc #facup

Agreed.

He can f*ck off, he's now made it his personal mission to rub it in our faces after that spat with Naylor.

He's right though :(

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Get rid of some of the suits in the background and let OG pick his own players and use their wages to offer proper contracts to players we want to keep and sign.

Really don't understand some of the thinking at the club at the moment, we are paying for a top half Prem set up behind the scenes and only funding a mid table team on the pitch. Do we really need to be paying top London architects on London rates to design a training complex when a local firm could have delivered the same albeit just a little less fancy looking?

The club rattles on re FFP but seems to spunk cash in un necessary ways, do we really need a MD on £480k a year? I think not.

Delusions of grandeur, spend our money on the pitch FFS.

I love Tony for delivering the Amex but I do fear that he has left the club to be run by a load of corporates with their heads in the trough while he runs his businesses in oz etc

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
I've got a feeling Obika's pace could benefit here, and his first touch.

5-0 Hull.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Lualua on straightaway. For Lopez would be best.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Second half is going to be EPIC.

EPIC I tell you!

Hull are toast.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here