Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull AXE Phelan

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Alan Pardew now second fav, that would be karma if he took over and they stayed up and Palace went down

Please let this happen, preferably on the last day of the season, with Hull getting an injury time winner whilst Palace fans do a Reading, invading the pitch shouting 'we are staying up' not realising Hull's game hasn't finished.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
What about Nigel Adkins or Stephen Presley ? Elvis Presley would do a better job than them

Hull must have already spoken to someone. There is only 4 weeks left in transfer window so they need someone in who can identify what positions need filling in the window so they must have someone lined up

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
I think they did us a favour. We weren't ready last season, this season we are. This team will not be embarassed by the premiership. A couple of additions needed, that's all.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Rowett, surely. I reckon he'd do well there. Blues were mental to get rid of him.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

He won't be on any list I don't think.

Bookies are not daft. As soon as there is a vacant job the Bookies have got people ringing round Managers and their Agents to make sure they are not on a short list to make sure that there isn't masses of money lumped on someone at a big price who is genuinely in contention for the job.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
He won't be on any list I don't think.

Bookies are not daft. As soon as there is a vacant job the Bookies have got people ringing round Managers and their Agents to make sure they are not on a short list to make sure that there isn't masses of money lumped on someone at a big price who is genuinely in contention for the job.

Yep, I don't expect to see his name on any list either.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
The only list he features on is the LMA Manager of the year at a decent 20/1. Worth a punt and a pretty good bet if we go up as champions!

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
They also got rid of.youth coach Peter ndlovu this week as well , so perhaps away fans can sing

" You've lost ndlovu and phelan, whoooaaa ndlovu and phelan "

I'll get me.coat :lolol:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Apparently the ndlovu part was bollox , hey ho !

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Disgusting from the Hull board. Give the man little support, and get rid. What were they expecting with that squad?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
CH is not GP, he can see what is being achieved at Brighton and will have almost complete autonomy as far as playing staff are concerned.
Being offered stupid money is one thing, but I think the job satisfaction with us is his main reward.
He will not view it as a stepping stone, but as a job well done.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here