Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hughton named new Albion Manager

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
They've been ST holders there for 30 +
years. They all played at a reasonable level. They are very different people. They are not WUMs. They are unanimous. Best first hand information I've got, no doubt yours is better.

Football management is not an exact science, players and managers will do well at some clubs and at others will look very poor. Add to that different circumstances and different leagues.my view is let's wait and judge him in a view months instead of before he has even started.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Seems to be happening as read, Arsegas seems very confident. Would be hysterical if Naylor has got this wrong though.......

Good luck Chris!

If he has, then so has BBC South East news, as it has already been broadcast.
I'm happy with this, & that Nathan Jones is still part of the set up.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Okay then. Let's get this show on the road.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
So the run of foreign managers is over. Welcome to the Albion Chris Hughton. Let's hope the team puts as much heart and effort in for him as they did Jonesy a few evenings ago.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
They've been ST holders there for 30 +
years. They all played at a reasonable level. They are very different people. They are not WUMs. They are unanimous. Best first hand information I've got, no doubt yours is better.

I too know a long standing Norwich season ticket holder who was telling me how dull the football was under Hughton and this was before he was sacked. The guy was calling for his head for months before he was sacked.

The thing we have to consider though is whether Norwich had the players to play any other way without getting thumped. Hughton had kept them up for a season and looked like doing it last year as well. They never looked like staying up once they sacked him.

I was actually happy for NJ to get the manager's job but I hope CH will win me around, he has a good record at this level.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Massively underwhelmed by this. My Norwich ST cousins tell me we're in for a bore-fest.

In fairness I'm more interested in how he does at Championship level rather than trying to keep a team like Norwich in the Premier League, feedback from Birmingham fans would be quite useful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here