Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hughton and Injuries tracker 2018/19

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
FA.
Surgery.

Not sure why people do this . Anyway - i guess its hardly proof of much but Here's FA, looking pretty mobile, from a week ago on Brighton beach. And for anyone sceptical - then where is this track record of Hughton covering up when a player has had surgery. See Kayal , Rosenior, Duffy . They don't do it.

florinandone.png

Last edited:

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
Andone was at the match on Tuesday and moving around fine, so even if he has had surgery he is very well on the mend

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Just occasionally, allow someone else to add something, and take it at face value. Is that too much to ask?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Just occasionally, allow someone else to add something, and take it at face value. Is that too much to ask?
It's not, and it's great that people hear stuff that might be true and post it on here as "I heard this and it might be true".

You have a history of posting utter bullshit on here and stating it as FACT. Even banging on about stuff when you've been proved to be bullshitting. There's a massive difference.

It's annoying and that's why people get annoyed with you.

It doesn't even matter if you get something right now. Go read about the boy who cried "wolf".

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Thanks for the feedback. Do you have a small penis by chance, or were you abused as a child?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Thanks for the feedback. Do you have a small penis by chance, or were you abused as a child?
Incidentally, I have a big cock (that's why the LL*) and I also had a great childhood with no hint of abuse.

But if I had been abused as a child then do you really think that it would be appropriate to use that as an insult on an internet forum?

I think that makes you a pathetic ****.

*lol

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
If you read my post, I was only asking questions, not making accusations, but I do seem to have hit a nerve.

I just ask one thing, that people are entitled to make their own informed contributions on here, without the need for instantaneous rejection, ridicule, and abuse, that’s all. That’s fair isn’t it?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
If you read my post, I was only asking questions, not making accusations, but I do seem to have hit a nerve.

I just ask one thing, that people are entitled to make their own informed contributions on here, without the need for instantaneous rejection, ridicule, and abuse, that’s all. That’s fair isn’t it?

Really, what are you on about? You're a victim now? Wow.

The only person dishing out abuse and (completely incorrect and ill advised) ridicule is you.

Scroll up.

Again, I've no problem with anyone giving their "ITK" info. I already said that.

Problem is that you have a history of lying and then lying about your lying. It's not a good look.

The fact that you then try some ten year old style "you've got a small penis, or you were abused" angle proves a big point.

I'd just leave it if I were you as you're not doing yourself any favours.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
If you replay the tape, all I asked was that you allow people to post, without ridicule or abuse, and take it at face value. For some reason, you did not allow me that freedom, and policed the thread with your own abuse.

I have not personalised any abuse, I just asked questions. That’s all. I think you need to climb back onto reality.

And, for the avoidance of any doubt, FA surgery required is a corroborated source. That’s all I was posting, I didn’t ask for a war of words. Thank you for your feedback.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
For those of you who wish to avoid the puerile abuse, my post was number 175, FA surgery. Yes, that’s it, he needs surgery. The 25 posts since then have just been the usual puerile abuse, so avoid that lot, and just take it as you see it. Regrettably, FA requires surgery. That’s all I wanted to say, but the self appointed board police on here seemed to want a battle about whether I was allowed to say that. It is what it is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here