Huddersfield win for me

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Takes the pressure off our game a tad

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Take off those blue and white specs :lolol: ( I haven't watched any of the game btw)

To be fair I did...Huddersfield were all over Leeds for long periods of the game..only green kept them in it.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Huddersfield were the better team but Leeds didn't let them play like we did. I don't blame Monk for his actions as Wagner was disrespectful the way he celebrated that goal.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
To be fair I did...Huddersfield were all over Leeds for long periods of the game..only green kept them in it.
As I said elsewhere if Huddersfield can close the gap to us we have to accept that we are not good enough. A point at least today please.

Just how many Germans do they have btw?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
How long will the Managers get touch line bans for? 1 or 3 games?

Wonder if this is going to affect their next games?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Hefele just dropped the f-bomb in the post-match interview :lolol:

Got to be a 5 match ban? :lol:

Also anyone notice that Jassen did a very reckless 2 footed tackle when Hudds scored their first. He's lucky it was a decent cross as the officials seemed to ignore it. Definite straight red.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
As I said elsewhere if Huddersfield can close the gap to us we have to accept that we are not good enough. A point at least today please.

We still have the gap, BUT whereas a couple of weeks ago it was Newcastle that the pack were chasing, it may be us if we don't get anything at Brentford.

We need our A game on today!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
How long will the Managers get touch line banned for? 1 or 3 games?

Wonder if this is going to affect their next games?

It's the FA making decisions so 0. Unless they think it may be beninificial to Newcastle of course...

I did notice Shelvey playing yesterday and it all went very quiet on his violent lash out v QPR... :whistle:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Got to be a 5 match ban? :lol:

Also anyone notice that Jassen did a very reckless 2 footed tackle when Hudds scored their first. He's lucky it was a decent cross as the officials seemed to ignore it. Definite straight red.
i actually thought the ref was pretty lenient......not as card happy as the bloke we had up there.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
That incident at the end involving Monk and Wagner. The F word post match and the 'you can't use that kind of language on tv!' was the icing on the cake.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
i actually thought the ref was pretty lenient......not as card happy as the bloke we had up there.

He favoured Leeds quite a bit - the complete opposite of the **** we got on Thurs who gave us nothing and changed his mind with the Dunk red...

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Huddersfield were the better team but Leeds didn't let them play like we did. I don't blame Monk for his actions as Wagner was disrespectful the way he celebrated that goal.

Monk was acting like Mourinho did against Conte a few months back. Just being a bad loser. He walked across Wagner's path. Very childish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here