Huddersfield Vs Bournemouth thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
great game of fotty, infact all/most of the play-off games have been thoroughly entertaining

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Are you actully being serious? :facepalm:
What? If you've learnt one thing since Gus has come in, surely it's that he likes for us to be in full control of the game and HATES open attacking contests? Think you may have read my post wrong.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
this is reminiscent of the blackpool and Barnsley playoff games that town lost both.......

SirElliotBennett

May 5, 2010
West Stand Lower
What? If you've learnt one thing since Gus has come in, surely it's that he likes for us to be in full control of the game and HATES open attacking contests?

Yes it has been a very good attacking contest, very open and entertaining. In terms of the quality of the game it really hasn't been very good. Both teams have been sloopy and gave the ball away cheaply

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
I think it would depend on how much we would control the game. If we got possession under control and played our game like we did against Charlton, Posh etc then we should do well. But we have looked at our most vulnerable when playing teams who play a good passing game, but direct as opposed to our slow tempo build-up game, as demonstrated against Southampton, Bournemouth and Huddersfield.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth have been fantastic,hope they win this.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
if town don't make it I would look at Danny ward......classy play

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
The lads have been knackered for at least 20 minutes, and now they have to play another 30 :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports