Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** Huddersfield v BHA ** - Score Predictor

Huddersfield v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Acetripper

Apr 23, 2009
It seems to me The Championship is all about confidence. Chris Powell has come in to our club (Huddersfield Town) and instilled a belief in our ability and the confidence to play our natural game. Unlike other managers we've had recently, he aims to play players in the correct/natural positions and we suddenly we look a much improved side for it. Indeed a fair number of our players have been given a new lease of life and it's great to see. I'm not saying we're capable of anything other than mid-table respectability but to be honest that would suit us this season, after two very dodgy seasons since we gained promotion.

I'm not sure how it will go tomorrow night but if we apply ourselves like we did on Saturday we won't be far short. That said, I expect Brighton & HA to be a completely different proposition to Blackpool so I'm expect a tough match which could in fairness go either way! Here's to a good match!:lolol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Should be going home for this game, but it could be a traumatic day tomorrow and hudds is a long way for an evening game!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
To be honest, if we do not win, and also win vs Rotherham on Saturday, Sami has to go.

Prediction :

Huddersfield 2 Albion 1

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Yeah, 1-1 I'd say. Play like we did on Saturday and we'll lose for sure. Play like we did at Watford and Forest, and we can pick up at least a point.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Changed my mind, happens every year, we all think we're gonna lose and the opposite happens 3-2 to the good guys!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here