Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield Town Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina
No touchline coaching from Calde tonight...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The one he gave after Fulham, some nonsense about he picked a team appropriate for the game against Fulham and that team might be different and include Dunk against Huddersfield.

Must be the first time we've benched a £5m rated player (based off recent rumoured bids).

Oh so if CH talks about tactics its nonsense? i go with the healthy scepticism ..but i also like to keep a open mind and tbh at the moment i am more interested in
how the team does all this Dunk talk is distracting from my entertainment :)

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Oh so if CH talks about tactics its nonsense? i go with the healthy scepticism ..but i also like to keep a open mind and tbh at the moment i am more interested in
how the team does all this Dunk talk is distracting from my entertainment :)

It is when he uses it as a reason for putting our best player on the bench.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Still can't understand why Dunk what's to move to Fulham, better chance of success with the Albion then Fulham
I would suspect it's a case of the club wanting him to move on as £5 million is a lot of money.
Just don't get the pointless putting him on the bench rubbish...Its clear he's not being played for a reason...you don't get dropped after picking up man of the match against forest for no reason.

Ridiculous and the sooner it's done and dusted the better

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
WA disparaging of Huddersfield. He was of Fulham as well.

I did not agree with him about Fulham, but tend to agree about Huddersfield. Butterfield is their main man and I think they got the better of the deal with the Clayton swap. Scannel looks tricky as he tries to get the ball on his strong foot, his right if I remember correctly.

I thought CH was going to switch the team? Implied.

Two wins but I do not think we dominated so much as we did in the correspondig fixtures last season.

PS: Scannell is not playing.

Last edited:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
The one he gave after Fulham, some nonsense about he picked a team appropriate for the game against Fulham and that team might be different and include Dunk against Huddersfield.

Must be the first time we've benched a £5m rated player (based off recent rumoured bids).

Hughton has a duty to protect our players - until they are no longer our players. Full marks to CH.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I feel sorry for Hughton. There is no way he's going to be able to explain leaving Dunk on the bench this time around. As I said on the Dunk thread, 6 games in 21 days for 34-year old Greer makes no sense.

This is a big test for Greer tonight, not just physically either. Playing alongside a new partner, the Dunk speculation mounting, keeping the side going.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I feel sorry for Hughton. There is no way he's going to be able to explain leaving Dunk on the bench this time around. As I said on the Dunk thread, 6 games in 21 days for 34-year old Greer makes no sense.

It just goes to show that the club still feeds us bullshit when it suits their agenda. I don't mean this as a criticism - just fact.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Cousin is a Huddersfield fan, this is a game I usually attend but can't this time around due to work commitments.

He's just text me tocsay most of their fans afe expecting a beating and fearing the worst, atmosphere is building inside the stadium.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here