BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Yippee Kayal, m*th*rf*ck*r!

kayal.PNG

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think something special is happening this year, you know. Everything is coming good, we've got characters back in the team, we've got scrappers who won't get pushed off the ball and we've rediscovered the habit of winning. Love it!
Too soon shhhhh. But fingers crossed.
Too soon indeed, calm yourself Buzzer. It's not like we won any of the first games (against mediocre opposition) easily.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
OT, but I met a sextugenarian South African nurse a few years ago who claimed to have had a (FFM) threes up with Cliff back in the day. Probably bollocks.

While everything is looking good, this was posted on another thread but really deserves a wider audience :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Too soon indeed, calm yourself Buzzer. It's not like we won any of the first games (against mediocre opposition) easily.

Nah. It's impossible to keep a calm head where the Albion are concerned. Did you not read the T&Cs when you signed up to be a Brighton fan? The bit about being completely bipolar.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Nah. It's impossible to keep a calm head where the Albion are concerned. Did you not read the T&Cs when you signed up to be a Brighton fan? The bit about being completely bipolar.
I thought there were a few options for being a fan. I'm listening to us play at the moment, we're winning 1 nil, and I'm not enjoying it. Such is my role.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here