Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield Town v Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Naylor says he still thinks we'll win so that's the ultimate kiss of death. 2-0 Huddersfield.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We're not out of this by any means. A couple of tweaks at half time and we'll be alright. Huddersfield won't want to change anything, so the manager has had 45 minutes to come up with a plan to get back into this.

Surely we're good enough to beat an injury hit and suspension effected Huddersfield?

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Maybe the players have read that other NSC motivational thread where we will ditch most of them next year, if we go up, as they are no good!

we seem to get into a great position and then let it slip
boot up the arse time OG
I MEAN DO WE REALLY WANT TO GO UP

if so then ****ing get on with it

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Huddersfield are crap. We are not getting forward quick enough but if we can get one we will win. Free kick for their goal looked a 50/50 challenge to me and ref is very inconsistent. No idea what our goal was disallowed for.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
On the bright side if Reading lose by 3 goals and Bournemouth lose we move into 6th spot :shrug

would be good

but we should not have to rely on this sort of thing should we

let MULLERS get into the dressing room with them
that might sort it

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
65% possession, one shot in 40 minutes, and one goal down - hmm - must be going hell for leather for attack, then. Somebody put me out of my misery - when did we last come from behind to win?

We've actually looked a lot more likely to score than those stats suggest. Got into some good positions, just the final ball letting us down at the moment. I think we're going to get something here.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Why do we get ourselves in these good positions and then slip up against teams toward the bottom of the table. FFS. Still, a long way to go- come on Albion!!! A point would be decent at the moment given the two home games.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Elderly Eastbourne man arrested after he murders his wife for suggesting "it's only a game" FFS !!!!
She's in the garden at present, so at least I'll not have far to carry her. ???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Come on you super seagulls. Get into 'em , **** 'em up :clap:

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Looking at the bench doesn't fill me with much excitement as to who can change things apart from CMS. I wonder if he'll get more than 5 minutes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here