Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield signing EVERYONE...

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
Looks like Wells could be on the way too! Unrest in the camp it seems.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Huddersfield Town are competing for £10m French wingman Marcus Coco, according to reports.
It is suggested that head coach David Wagner wants the 21-year-old from Guingamp , who was a top target for Newcastle United boss Rafa Benitez going into the summer.
Laurent Koscielny is a product of the Guingamp club and Coco, a French Under 21 international, is tipped to follow him into the big time

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Huddersfield Town are competing for £10m French wingman Marcus Coco, according to reports.
It is suggested that head coach David Wagner wants the 21-year-old from Guingamp , who was a top target for Newcastle United boss Rafa Benitez going into the summer.
Laurent Koscielny is a product of the Guingamp club and Coco, a French Under 21 international, is tipped to follow him into the big time

Hmm I do hope we are at least in there matching this offer as he looks decent .

I see they are also in for another cm from Germany 😞

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Hudd' are doomed (wasting their PL money buying average players, just to catch up with us), and we're staying up due to our legendary squad spirit, that's the message from some this summer.

Meanwhile, in the real world of the PL, Dean Hoyle and Wagner are doing their damnedest to avoid "fail to plan, you are planning to fail".

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hudd' are doomed (wasting their PL money buying average players, just to catch up with us), and we're staying up due to our legendary squad spirit, that's the message from some this summer.

Meanwhile, in the real world of the PL, Dean Hoyle and Wagner are doing their damnedest to avoid "fail to plan, you are planning to fail".

Whilst you are spot on, as things stand, it's not over until the transfer window closes. Frustrating as our failures to sign forwards are so far, judgement cannot be passed until the window closes :shrug:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

This is the sort of unnecessary comment that adds nothing to the forum. Nobody is saying our team spirit will keep us up. I've not seen anyone say we'll be okay with our current squad. Yet some people use it as a tool to beat anyone who is not attacking the club.

Everyone knows we need signings, and ideally at least a couple of them before Man City, but some of us just accept that the club are trying their best to get the right players in and don't need to constantly use sarcasm to attack any fans who are not as petulant as them.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Huddersfield sign Mooey for £10 million, who played very well for them last season, and it is deemed an excellent piece of work.

The Albion get Stephens, who played very well for us last season, to sign a new contract, but no fee involved so little credit given and TB/PB accused of not doing enough.

According to Andy Naylor we are still out to sign three players, striker, full back and keeper, saying it is one thing, doing it is proving to be a tough job, but no one IMO works harder that Paul Barber, so it's not a lack of effort on the club's part.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Huddersfield sign Mooey for £10 million, who played very well for them last season, and it is deemed an excellent piece of work.

The Albion get Stephens, who played very well for us last season, to sign a new contract, but no fee involved so little credit given and TB/PB accused of not doing enough.

According to Andy Naylor we are still out to sign three players, striker, full back and keeper, saying it is one thing, doing it is proving to be a tough job, but no one IMO works harder that Paul Barber, so it's not a lack of effort on the club's part.

I thought Naylor said four last week, also a central midfielder.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

I assume the full back will be Aleš Matějů who seems to be close.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
"Are there any bedwetters here today?"

life of brian.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here