Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield Match

Jimmy Grimble

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Reckon we'll have about 1200 there tomorrow .

Good to see a few decent Hudds fans in the run up to this match.

Hard game to call , can see a draw which would mean us prob needing to beat Stockport last game of the season.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
and now a musical interlude for our friends from the lil ole town of swindon to enjoy
[yt]1tqxzWdKKu8[/yt]

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
We'll bring more than 1,500. We might even bring double that now, although I think it'll be around the two and a half thousand mark.

That's rather adventurous of you.

I wish Andy Booth all the best - don't know why really, but I imagine he's a top bloke and hope he scores in his LAST match!!

Good game, one and all.

hillbilly

In the hill, not over it!
Sep 1, 2008
Burgess Hill
This Hudd fan seems a nice bloke - fair play for coming on here mate.
Oh, and don't worry, we will be getting amongst your lads from kick off tomorrow!

boothylegend

Apr 22, 2009
he is a top bloke, he is our 3rd top goal scorer of all time, and only 10goals from being the top one, shame he cant do another year and get them, best thing is he's one of us as well. A fan, huddersfield born and bred and you dont get that often anymore either, dont think anyone has actually ever had a bad word against him either, just seems like a geniune down to earth lad.
There was boothy mk1 before he went to sheff weds who was alot like like shearer, then when we got him back he was boothy mk2 the guy that has had so many knee injuries that he cant run, infact barely even walk ,but still one of the best headers in the country and always gives 100% committment. And he's actually got more goals since he came back than in his first spell! and for all this the fans do actually idolise him like newcastle with shearer, today is gonna be a very emotional day for all of us really

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here