Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield - Jonathan Hogg and Jon Gorenc Stankovic

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Pussy!!!!!!I broke/ fractured three vertebrae in my neck, I had two days off, and then went back to work.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
After a cycling accident when I landed on my head on the road I went to the RSCH - and was sent home with painkillers.

Rather stupidly I went into the Pav Tav and downed a few beers with them - I was walking wounded.

Years later when suffering neck pain I had an x-ray taken at Southlands Hospital where they confirmed compression fractures to three vertebrae.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Hogg is a big blow for us. Not the most technically gifted, but very hard working. He gets the tackles in, plays the simple balls, and covers a lot of ground. An unselfish Claude Makelele type player. Hogg and Mooy were one of the best midfield partnerships at this level, IMHO. We have other midfielders ready to step in. Billing is skilful but less defensive minded. Kyle Dempsey is decent, but currently on loan at Fleetwood, and maybe not quite ready for this level yet. Dean Whitehead is experienced, but knocking on a bit now and prone to mistakes of late. :(

That's good news if Billing is the best of the lot waiting to step in to replace Hogg because he was absolutely awful against Bristol City

LondonTown

Mar 13, 2017
That's good news if Billing is the best of the lot waiting to step in to replace Hogg because he was absolutely awful against Bristol City
True. Consistency is a problem with Billing, and there was never any such problem with Hogg. Mind you, Billing won MOM at Man City, and deservedly so. This when he was up against multi-million pound talent! :D

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
True. Consistency is a problem with Billing, and there was never any such problem with Hogg. Mind you, Billing won MOM at Man City, and deservedly so. This when he was up against multi-million pound talent! :D

He wasn't so good in the second City game though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here