Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield away - sold out! (er probably not actually)

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Odd very very odd. Has it really sold out? Thursday night with the match on Sky? If indeed it has it can only be what you say, but I suspect it hasn't actually sold out and they are just arsing around with it for some reason.

Also they have real winters up there and the added problem of further rail strikes

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
just like buying a ST at the Amex FOR SOME
regards
DR

Good point. Must be a number of Amex STs bought by people who aren't bothered about going if/until we get promoted, happy to cough up a few hundred quid a year in the meantime I reckon to guarantee their ticket as and when that happens. Accounts for a proportion of the empty seats perhaps. Would be very interesting to see 'seat occupation' figures - wonder if the club have them ?

I know blokes in the city who have STs at more than one London club so they can go to a match most weekends. Sad but true.

Jan 30, 2008
good point. Must be a number of amex sts bought by people who aren't bothered about going if/until we get promoted, happy to cough up a few hundred quid a year in the meantime i reckon to guarantee their ticket as and when that happens. Accounts for a proportion of the empty seats perhaps. Would be very interesting to see 'seat occupation' figures - wonder if the club have them ?

I know blokes in the city who have sts at more than one london club so they can go to a match most weekends. Sad but true.
just about sums it up nicely :timmy:
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here