Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How's your mojo now thread (mods please change title as appropriate)

Mojo meter

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 9 8.7%

Votes: 30 29.1%

Votes: 34 33.0%

Votes: 17 16.5%

Votes: 7 6.8%

Votes: 2 1.9%

Votes: 3 2.9%

Votes: 1 1.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Well?

I'm an 8 (highest ever)

Should be a poll

Probably done this wrong.

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
De Zerbi isn't re-inventing the wheel. The building blocks are there, along with an abundance of talent. Potter had a mountain of a project when he joined, our team was woeful for the most part.

I think he will hit the ground running.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
De Zerbi isn't re-inventing the wheel. The building blocks are there, along with an abundance of talent. Potter had a mountain of a project when he joined, our team was woeful for the most part.

I think he will hit the ground running.

I'll put you down as an 8

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Anti-stress therapies include Vitamin B timed release capsules (can be obtained at Holland & Barrett), or beer.

I tend to use beer, so I don't really care what my mojo is.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Very low due to no football and also GP going. But mainly the no football part... and October could be pretty shit both for GP and Brighton.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
My Albion mojo had got so incredibly high after Leicester, probably a 9. Then down to a 2 after The Todd waved the magic money wand and Potter and his wizards all disappeared.

However, there is something very attractive about the Italian and I’m very excited now. The more I read about him, the more a like.

“I love attack. I love attack with many players” RDZ

8/10

Last edited:

Popeye

I Don't Exercise
Nov 12, 2021
North Carolina USA
8 right now due to a new guy in charge, 10 if my lady lets me jump in the shower with her later, -50 if I have to sleep on the couch and wake up in a puddle of cat piss again.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Probably 4. Maybe lower. Always felt we were in safe hands under Potter. Simply the best manager we have had. When we were beaten it was mostly by a single goal which is superb for the rigors of the Premier league.
Hoping this Italian works out but his cv isnt convincing me.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Hard one to call.

Can't deny that GP going was a depressing moment, as it seemed like we truly were starting to realise our potential and about to witness a landmark season for BHAFC.

And now we have to reset and go again, with a degree of unknown involved.

I'm hoping RDZ will trust the team, and not try to change too much too soon. The adage 'if it ain't broke don't fix it' really does apply here, and I think HOW he wants to do things will be important than WHAT he wants to do, if you get what I mean.

So, yes, exciting new coach with exciting new ideas, but (unusually for both us and football clubs in general) let's not just pursue them at the expense of what we already have. Let's look to blend over time rather than change overnight.

Enough pompous telling people what to do.

Score?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Probably 4. Maybe lower. Always felt we were in safe hands under Potter. Simply the best manager we have had. When we were beaten it was mostly by a single goal which is superb for the rigors of the Premier league.
Hoping this Italian works out but his cv isnt convincing me.

Always?

The defending under him has been nothing but shambolic. He is the new Hyypia. Get this clown out now. The warning signs were there weeks ago. You made a massive mistake Bloom appointing him so hold your hands up and admit you got it wrong. Sack him.

Terrible defending and no goals. Every match we all over over the place at the back it's fecking disgraceful.

POTTER OUT

https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?375597-Graham-Potter-OUT&highlight=Potter+in+out

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I will be giving Graham Potter a hearty round of applause when he returns to the Amex to show my thanks for what he did for our club. I think GP is a class act.

However I will absolutely wet myself laughing if we could find a way of finishing the season above Chelsea.
I'm fully on board the De Zerbi Express. Bring it on!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just a five. I am not going to get my hopes too high until I’ve seen us play under Roberto, Potter is going to be a very hard act to follow and the timing of his departure was as shit as it could have been. (The rail strike and the Queen dying were a blessing in disguise…for the club)

Genuinely excited though but I refuse to get carried away. My mojo could shoot up but I doubt it will fall even if it takes a while to click for the team and De Zerbi. The fixtures are not kind either.

Glass hall empty person me :smile:

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Cautiously optimistic - gone for 6 after being very low before RDZ was appointed (after the all time high after leicester). Sounds like a very exciting brand of football, as it developed into under GP, but more risky... hope it doesn't lead to some spankings against the big boys after being so cunning against them under GP. We shall see - excited to see what RDZ brings though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here