Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Finance] How would you spend £180 million

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I would keep £10 million to house support my extended family and the rest I would fund the building of homes that are good quality and aimed at the community and it’s young and homeless

The housing would be initially for rent but could be purchased by the tenants at for cost after living in the home for the first 10 consecutive years the sale would stipulate they can only resell for the purchase cost within the next 20 years.

As the builds will come with a 10 year warranty any maintenance would be minimal so I would use the 10 years rent to invest in purchasing land and obtaining planning permission for more homes. Then use the funds from the 30 year house sales to build more homes

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Go shopping in M&S
New food store opened in Uckfield. Went there the first week in opened and spent twice as much as we do in Aldi for half the goods. Have to admit though, the food was twice as good.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You wouldn't see my arse for dust, if I won a big stack of cash! Actually, I'd buy an incinerator, for all the begging letters. I lie, I'd hire some one to burn all the begging letters.
If any money went from me to any charitable organisations, you wouldn't know about it. That way, I wouldn't receive more begging letters thinking I was a soft touch or somebody who shares stuff
Whatabout buying some friends? It sounds like you could do with some.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
I'd buy some avocados and subscribe to Netflix. I was told to stop these purchases during the cost of living crisis by experts so it would be nice to be able to afford these luxury items again.

4bc544f9fe75382aed13efbf7b7fe4a14d16ff3b4c69fe8f3108569c123c56de_1.jpg

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
£201m, blimey.

I'd do the boring obvious stuff like making sure none of my family or friends ever had to worry about missing a payment ever again.

Then I'd buy a bit of land, put a house on it and have a driveway so lengthy that nobody can be arsed to make the journey, allowing me to live my life in peace and quiet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here