Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How Was Your Seagulls In Exile Donny Experience

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
So how did you enjoy the game? Over here in Japan kickoff was 11 p.m.

I want to say a MASSIVE thank you to whoever put the link up for Fox Soccer Plus, the English (yes, real British English) commentary was a bonus.

Work meant I didn't get home until the start of the second half but I had a good few cold ones, some Pringles salt and vinegar crisps and beef jerky and got a big lump in my throat as I watched everyone at the Community Stadium going barmy welcoming in the dawn of a new and hopefully very successful era for our club.

The late drama made the win all the more enjoyable and I thought second half we did really well (like I said I missed the first), though I have to admit I thought Dunk was going to go for that foul.

Again that stream was awesome quality on my gorgeous iMac and did not buffer once. Thanks and keep em coming

JCF

Was brilliant.

Kick off at midnight in Melbourne, listened to the Seagulls World build up until that Fox Soccer stream came on. Laptop plugged into the Telly and I was sorted.

Would happily pay good money for that each week.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Wasn't especially expecting a stream so was made up to find it posted on here. :) Set it to play on my tele and was stretched out with a cup of tea and some crisps ready for kick off. Shouted the building down in the 98th minute and even the other half, who bloody hates football, was getting excited. :D Called Safeway after the final whistle and was WHISKED momentarily to the WSU to REVEL in an amazing opener at the AMEX.

Excellent stuff and the next best thing to being there. :)

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Bet365 link had the BBC commentary ... fantastic. Buckley's winner caused the biggest disturbance in Prague since 1938.

johnhammond

Neither John, nor Hammond
Jan 17, 2008
Utrecht
Watched it on FSP on delay in the English pub down the road from me - I may have been the only Albion fan in the (Hereford owned) bar but it was great! A mightily good drunken day has been had by all I persuaded to watch it with me (helped by two injury time goals from the Sounders to win 2-1). Just 4 months to wait until I can do it in person...

JCL

Better, Stronger, Faster
Jul 2, 2011
East of Eastbourne
Again, a big thank you to whoever posted about Fox Soccer (hate that word!) Plus.
I managed to watch the whole game on my iPhone; stunning picture quality and only lost a couple of minutes in the first half, but I think that was down to a not so great wi-fi signal at the small Greek hotel I'm at!

Have to say it looked & sounded amazing; got a bit emotional!

Back to Blighty on Monday and looking forward to the Gills game!

P.s. How do I get my flag? :p
:albion2:

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
went mental watching it on the laptop with earphones in a tiny spanish village bar in the middle of nowhere.....old men playing dominos smoking were very confused with my antics when the winner went in.

bet365 coverage was superb.

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
Many of us from the Australian Supporters Club watched via different streams, suggest you join the MYP2P forum in order to twist their arm to show more games.
I for one will be asking the question every week (is there going to be a live stream for the Brighton game) in the hope they give it some thought.

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings

I want to say a MASSIVE thank you to whoever put the link up for Fox Soccer Plus, the English (yes, real British English) commentary was a bonus.

Work meant I didn't get home until the start of the second half but I had a good few cold ones, some Pringles salt and vinegar crisps and beef jerky and got a big lump in my throat as I watched everyone at the Community Stadium going barmy welcoming in the dawn of a new and hopefully very successful era for our club.

The late drama made the win all the more enjoyable and I thought second half we did really well (like I said I missed the first), though I have to admit I thought Dunk was going to go for that foul.

Again that stream was awesome quality on my gorgeous iMac and did not buffer once. Thanks and keep em coming

JCF

Amazing day Gus. Few tears at the beginning and the end. Been a long hard road mate. What a ground, what a day.

BeeGee

Feb 18, 2011
Adelaide, Australia

JCF

Yep, kickoff was 11.30pm here in Adelaide.

Tucked Mrs BeeGee off to bed about half an hour before, and then simply had to wake her up to show those clear, brain-snapping shots of all those flags waving....... and the noise !!

Almost woke her up again when Donny scored......with an expletive that I'm sure the neighbours heard.

Time flew by, and then suddenly we had sunk them with 2 brilliant goals !!

Great night!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here