Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How to punish?

Dunk

Jul 27, 2011
Lewes
Upon marking some of my year 9 maths books, I came upon this, for want of a better word, graffiti. Not sure what got into the lad but clearly some kind of severe and decisive punishment is needed.

Any suggestions?

IMAG0338.jpg

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Life has been cruel enough for the poor little bugger.......give him a break I'd say.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
He's a visionary lyricist. I expect that he's one of your brighter pupils, and clearly has a future as a songwriter?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Could you ask him to write a song for our new striker for us to sing when he scores against Palace in March.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Give him a detention for a legitimate reasons (preferably during lunch) and as punishment he has to give you 50 reasons why the Albion are so much more superior than Palace.

That should do the trick and shouldn't be a problem. 50 is an easy number :thumbsup:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Year funking 9?! My 6 year old niece has better handwriting than that 6 fingered freak.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Punch him in the face, but make sure you run away really fast so nobody knows it was you.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Year funking 9?! My 6 year old niece has better handwriting than that 6 fingered freak.

To be fair, I know several people my age (18) with much worse handwriting than that.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Maybe it's just me but I like that little kids write about wanting to beat us rather than Man U or Liverpool. He's a proper fan and no mistake. The handwriting is appalling for a 14 year old though. To be expected, I suppose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here