Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] How to improve the Amex atmosphere?

How can we improve the Amex atmopshere?

• Pre Match DJ

Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Theme Days

Votes: 17 9.9%
  • Singing Section

Votes: 103 60.2%
  • A band

Votes: 19 11.1%
  • Club to create new chants/songs for us

Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Involve audience more (eg pre match/in game announcements)

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • Unreserved seating

Votes: 55 32.2%
  • BHAFC choir

Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Squad players to encourage fans

Votes: 14 8.2%
  • Classic TV shows on the big screen pre-match

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Celebrities to encourage us to sing more

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Hopefully for the Europa games the atmosphere will take care of itself but definitely some of the ideas in the poll need further thought from the club and PB in particular.

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
They could expand the stadium further, I know it's very unlikely, but imagine a larger North Stand :love:

Also, they could implement a safe standing section in the future? I would love to see the Premier League introduce this, just like how it's done in the Bundesliga.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Hopefully for the Europa games the atmosphere will take care of itself but definitely some of the ideas in the poll need further thought from the club and PB in particular.
Absolute rot. There is no problem with atmosphere provided the match provides a decent level of opposition ie Newcastle (sorry Luton) and we play well. Engineered atmosphere, no thanks, I love the organic nature of our crowd, unlike the rubbish at smaller teams like crystal palace who sound dreary, boring and repetitive.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
They could expand the stadium further, I know it's very unlikely, but imagine a larger North Stand :love:

Also, they could implement a safe standing section in the future? I would love to see the Premier League introduce this, just like how it's done in the Bundesliga.
To be fair they have relaxed and seem to be letting everyone stand in the North this season so it basically is all standing.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Absolute rot. There is no problem with atmosphere provided the match provides a decent level of opposition ie Newcastle (sorry Luton) and we play well. Engineered atmosphere, no thanks, I love the organic nature of our crowd, unlike the rubbish at smaller teams like crystal palace who sound dreary, boring and repetitive.
100% this, their is no issue with atmosphere when we play well and don't need drums, goal
Music etc.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Why are people replying to crodo as if he isn't championing the dull and banal for comic affect? That's the whole point of his character!

He's clearly joking.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I'm very disappointed to not see a strippers option.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Why are people replying to crodo as if he isn't championing the dull and banal for comic affect? That's the whole point of his character!

He's clearly joking.
Because joking or not, some people have championed some of the ideas he has suggested for instance a drum. We need to nip rubbish like that in the bud. It matters not one jot that his posts are supposed to be humorous.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Yes and no… atmosphere is infinitely better under RDZ, compared to GP, as his football is far more exciting - which the crowd.. & especially those less inclined to sing for 90mins… respond to..
The choice of playing style / manager of course down to the club (Bloom)
That’s down to the fans mentality I’m afraid

Palace have been shit for ages and their atmosphere is still great.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here