How the hell can I listen to us on the radio/online today???????

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aug 26, 2011
Modern bloody technology!!!
I have a computer which gets Radio Sussex covering non league and a DAB Radio which gets Radio friggin Kent!!!!!!!!!!
Can someone call me and tell me whats going on!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I have a computer which gets Radio Sussex covering non league and a DAB Radio which gets Radio friggin Kent!!!!!!!!!!

Go and sit in the car and turn on the car radio.......

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham

Radio Sussex don't have the rights to cover Brighton games online. If you can't get radio Sussex on a radio then the only option is Seagulls player.

You should be able to get it on FM 104.5 if you are in Sussex, does your DAB Radio have an FM option?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Of course your right but for some reason I've manged to listen to a few mid week matches this season via radio Sussex online, don't ask me how maybe someone forgot to switch it off.

That happened to me a few times when I lived up in Liverpool. I think they sometimes 'forget' especially if there are no other live matches on. Even now when staying with relatives in Bolton, I've caught the commentary on the Sussex online feed a couple of times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports