Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How on Gods earth did Hope surive again tonight

sussexfatboy

Jan 4, 2005
Hastings
I think Leon could be a dark horse. He's put in a few bad performances but he proved on Saturday that with the right material he can deliver. He's also got the housewife and teenage girl block vote.

Don't write him off.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
, and the Scot even got away with his Sinatra impression.

Not sure that Sinatra ever sung that song, so not sure how you thought it was a Sinatra impression as he didn't vaguely resemble Sinatra in any way imo? Isn't it a Ray Charles song? Leon did it well but unfortunately I couldn't help comparing it the Dianna Krall version so it was pretty weak in comparison.

Reckon Leon (is he really only 18?) is the only one of the lot who offers something a bit different. Rhydian is a likeable buffoon but really offers very little as a pop star. Theatre or Opera he is very good at, but is that what x factor is supposed to be about. His rendition of Somewhere was very ordinary, he should have done it in a PJ Proby style to make it sound different imo.

The rest are just Karaoke singers except for Hope who are just shite.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Same Difference stand a great chance.
All the High School Musical bollox that they do is well popular with the kids and that.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think that is a good thing, it means they are looking at a long term career and taking time and attention to get some decent songs together for an album rather than rush out on album within 2 weeks like Paul Potts to cash in on the fleeting fame

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Something deeply disturbing about Same Difference. Singing love songs together with lots of suggestive looks at your brother or sister, it's just plain weird.

I blame the parents. They clearly were told some time ago 'You don't need anyone else, you have each other...'. She is absolutely barking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here