How Old Will You Be When We Move into Falmer in July 2011??

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Sometimes I find it hard to believe that my brother (now in his mid-20s) only got to the Goldstone twice. Now it seems he's going to be approaching 30 before he sees the Albion at a proper ground again.

Unbelievable. A whole lost generation of potential fans now walking around in big London club shirts.

Anyway, I'll be 2 months from my 40th birthday when July 2011 comes around. i.e. so maybe 42, 43, or 44 when Falmer opens.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
I will be 38 when we move into the new stadium. I was only 24 when we moved out of the goldstone!!

14 wasted years thanks to Archer, Belotti, Stanley, LDC, FPC. Wankers the lot of them :rant:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I was 35 when we left the Goldstone and I'll be 50 going by they're latest opening date.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
26 and 40

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Well, I was 21 when the Goldstone hosted its last game, and I'll be 36 when Falmer hosts its first league match. Good grief, I'm sure that I'll have seen more games at Withdean than I did at the Goldstone by then... that seems unfair to me... :(

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I will be 48

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
And How Old were you when we left the Goldstone??

NOw we have been given another new date, I thought it is time to play this game again. A massive chunk of everyones Albion supporting life is finally going to be rewarded, there will have been many new fans born, some that have sadly passed away, and those who have stuck by though it all, taking part in all the protests and petitions. Finally there seems to be light at the end of the tunnel, even if it means a 12 month delay.

I was 16 when we left, and will be 30 :ohmy:, (just about 31) when we move in to play Man City

Will be 38 :eek: when we move into Falmer. But I was only 24 we last played at the Goldstone :(

Jesus, that brings it all home, doesn't it?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports